Anna Amour Ross
CDR NC USN (Retired)
My goal is to provide safe and quality mental health services to all my patients under my care.
- We will work together at your own pace and comfort level.
- I believe quality of life is critical to mental health and I will assist you in discovering and clarifying your goals.
- I will support you and also hold you accountable to align your actions to what is truly important to you.
- My new mission is to help you feel better.
- Avid gardener - succulents of different variety, drought tolerant plants, a few root vegetables and aromatic herbs. Currently experimenting if I can grow healthy egg plants, cantaloupe and watermelon.
- Big fan of C.S. Lewis (Narnia series), The Avengers and Mindfulness exercises. Love traveling & spending quality time with amazing family & awesome friends.
- Joint Service Commendation Medal (1)
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (4 awards)
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (4 awards)
- Army Achievement Medal (1)
- Global War in Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal (4)