Advance Practice Psychiatric Med Provider
- 30+ years (PMHNP - 13 years) in practice
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Strong theoretical foundation in advanced nursing practice and extensive practical
- Psychiatric/mental health experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- LGBTQIA+ friendly
- Knowledge of regulatory, accreditation and professional standards
- Based and Licensed in California
- Specialty: Fluent Spanish Speaker - Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Mood Disorder
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - VA Health Care System, California (05/20 - Present)
- Outpatient psychiatric services, psychiatric medication management and supportive therapy services to veterans in a Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) as well as treatment consultation and recommendations on complex patient cases.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Baumholder Army Health Clinic (05/12 - 09/13)
- Coordination of care, crisis intervention, medication management, and patient care to active duty soldiers, military veterans, family members and civilians keeping with the Army standards.
- Psychosocial Advice MSN - Kaiser Permanente (01/12 - 03/12)
- Assessment, advice, management and disposition of both routine and emergent/urgent psychiatric patients at clinic sites and through telephone consultation.
For convenience and easy access to mental health services, Julia focuses on virtual telehealth appointments only.
Please check with your insurance carrier to ensure mental health is covered under your plan. Otherwise, we also accept out-of-network with a Superbill receipt.
Accepting New Patients. Available on Fridays and Saturdays.
To schedule an appointment please email
Subject line: Julia Morrill Appointment Request - Friday/Saturday appointment